Natural Gas Appliance Rebates
When you choose natural gas appliances expect to SAVE on energy bills every month. To help offset the initial costs of a natural gas appliance, Florida Public Utilities can offer substantial natural gas appliance rebates. Refer to our rebate chart for individual natural gas rebate amounts.
Plus, click or contact FPU to learn about:
- How to redeem natural gas appliance rebates
- Refer Your Neighbor incentives & bonuses available
- Other natural gas savings and offers!
*Rebates are subject to program terms and conditions.
- 1- A water heater must have an Energy Factor (EF) of .63 or greater to qualify.
- 2- Services reactivation rebate requires 24 months of inactivity and the purchase of a new natural gas water heater.